Friday, December 25, 2009

My First Blog.

Okay, so this is my very first blog. I am going to attempt blogging for the first time in my life. I am hoping to one day find a field in sports broadcasting so I hoped this would be a start. This blog is going to be my take on the sports world. Before you start regularly reading my blog I want you to know a few things about my sports interests:
I love football. Carolina Panthers are my favorite team. I live just two hours away from Charlotte, NC. In basketball, I like the Duke Blue Devils. This comes from my father who likes the Duke Blue Devils. I do like college football, but I hate the BCS. Atlanta Braves are the closest baseball team so they are my favorite baseball team. I will be covering topics from all things sports. My passion for sports are great. My next blog will be my take on the upcoming NFL playoffs. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment